To share the love of God through evangelism, discipleship, medical outreaches, economic and social support for widows, the vulnerable and restoration of churches in villages.
To change the lives of the people we meet through the word of God and practical support that enables them to live more fulfilled, spiritually and economically viable lives (an abundant life)
- To extend the abundant love of Jesus Christ to all his people that we meet (John 10.10)
- With a focus on the prevention or relief and eradication of poverty.
- To support widows and orphans to live a more productive and meaningful life (James 1.27)
- To promote social justice; give the oppressed reason to celebrate and defend the rights of the widow.
- To bring spiritual and physical healing to God’s people. ( this will lead to the advancement of health and healthy living for the vulnerable people we work with for improved livelihoods.)
- To expand the Kingdom of God through evangelism and mission activities.- To support and restore village ministries to fulfil their Kingdom Mandate.- To stir up the gifts in others to reach their God given destiny .
- Preaching the un diluted gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ through crusades discipleship and outreach ministry
- Supporting Widows to improve their livelihood
- Seed ministry for farmers
- Church planting